Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Farm Day, March 27

This past Friday our OAKS Friday playgroup went to Farm Days. NC State sponsors this event every year. The pictures speak for themselves. We had a very nice time.

Holding a week old chick

Elijah trying to decide if he wanted to hold one too

Looking at turkeys



Petting a bunny

and a baby goat

Careful, don't get stuck!

Silly NC State people. Someone should tell them that cows don't wear hats.

The kids also enjoyed being with some of their friends...

Abbey's new friend, Darcy. She has tried to convince me to trade Elijah for Darcy.

With Lily. Lily is from the same orphanage as Abbey.


The whole gang enjoying the free ice cream

With William

After seeing the animals, we went to a park for lunch and playtime. This wore my two out. 

Abbey had to take her jeans off, after mopping one of the wet slides.

2 comments:

  1. GO STATE! I mean, what a great time you had at Farm Days. :)

    I love the "trading for Elijah" comment. They truly are brother and sister when they say stuff like that.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb and Abbey's minds think a lot alike. My boy would love to have a little brother ~ we'll have to remember not to let those two plot together!
    I keep reminding myself how blessed my kids are to have so many playmates from China!

    ReplyDelete