To all my prayer warriors out there:
In order for us to travel in September, we have to get our TA by next week. Otherwise, we will have to wait until November. Please ask God to allow us to go in September, if it is His will.
Thanks so much!
"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" James 5:16b