Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow!!

 
Yesterday we woke up to a small, but pretty snowfall. Knowing that it wouldn't be around long, we took Elijah and Abbey out to play early in the morning, Daniel and Anna were still sleeping. We had a great time! That is, all but one of us did
 
From the beginning, not so sure about this white stuff


Definitely, decided he doesn't care for it at all!


The verdict is in, "No! Hold me now!"


While, Abbey, on the other hand had a blast. Playing snowballs with Daddy


  
 Building a snowman

"Snow White" Can you guess who named this creation?
 
An angel making a snow angel


Me and my snow babies
  
  
Happy now!

2 comments:

  1. Once again, Cali and Elijah remind me of eachother (their unlike for the snow) And our "big" girls Abby and Lily are snow girls! Funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the pictures of Elijah's pouty face. Reminds me of my kids the first time they saw the ocean and felt the icky sand beneath their feet. Thankfully they love the beach now. I'm sure Elijah will enjoy the snow as much as abby does someday. :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete