Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Exciting News

If you remember my posts from China, I talked about Elijah's special orphanage friend. You can refresh your memory by going HERE I've been  emailing every person who joins the orphanage yahoo group, trying to find out where this beautiful little girl will end up with her forever family. I got an e mail this weekend that was so exciting. She is being adopted next month and is going to Knoxville, Tenn. There were several "coincidences" (I prefer to give God the credit. )
  • Her mother is from NC
  • Her name is going to be Eliza
  • Her grandparents are still in NC
Her mother and I are already planning on meeting somewhere and letting Elijah and Eliza see each other again.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how God can orchestrate such beautiful stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God...
    That is gonna be a fun reunion between those two!

    ReplyDelete