Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Carolina In My Mind

Well, the Tarheels are getting their football team started up for the fall. They made the spring blue/white game a big deal this year. Of course, John and Daniel wanted to go. I did not want to go. I see no use in going and watching a team play football against themselves.(Spoken like a true basketball fan). Abbey wanted to go, so John decided to take her by himself.  I wasn't sure if he knew what he was asking for, but it went well. They all had a great time. And even though she got a tour of the men's room many times, Abbey thought it was wonderful to go to a game with the guys!

Ready to go!

"You mean I'm all dressed up and I can't go???"

A couple of weeks ago, Daniel got to go on his first "unofficial" college visit. To...guess where? Of course, Carolina. I'm not sure where he will end up. It depends on the offers he gets. But, it was impressive after all these years of seeing recruits wearing the little tarheel badge, to be able to see my son wearing one-


He wants to swim in college. Whether or not Carolina will be the best choice remains to be seen.

2 comments:

  1. Tell Daniel that Penn State has an awesome swim team! The colors are "almost" the same as tarheels but the blue is much nicer. ha ha

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Carolina blue family! Poor little Eli who looks so appropriately dressed for the game...
    Congrats Daniel on being a recruit!

    ReplyDelete