Sunday, May 16, 2010

I lost the toss...


So...
It's zai jian, Kai-Lan


and adios, Dora



I won't be seeing you this time.

A little explanation:
A good friend was able to get us free tickets to the Nickolodeon show that was coming to town. Kai Lan, Dora, The Wonder Pets and The Backyardigans were there. The only problem was that she was only able to get 2 tickets. We were so excited for Abbey, but both John and I wanted to go with her and see her excitement as her favorite shows came to life. So we decided to flip a coin. We called in an impartial judge to do the honors (Daniel) and I called heads and it landed on tails.  Boo Hoo!

Here she is all excited, ready to go-


Ready for a Daddy-daughter date-



Seriously, we are so grateful to good friends who think of us and give us free tickets. Abbey had a wonderful time and talked all day about it. So much so, that I feel like I was almost there, so I'm ok. She got to go and that is all that matters.

But, next time, I'm getting another coin flipper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment