Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's almost that time...

Time to go...
Swimming!!

All winter Abbey has talked about being on the swim team this summer. She was really good for her age last summer, and I wasn't sure how much she would retain this year. Shannon wanted to sign up Lottie also, so we decided to take them, a few weeks ago, to the local indoor pool. My little fish was a little slow getting her kick and stroke back, but by the end she was doing well. Not where she was at the end of the summer, but good enough for the swim team. Remember, she is only 3. She was swimming when she was 2. 

I expected Elijah to pitch a royal fit. In China, he did not like the pool at all. I was pleasantly surprised. He didn't cry or act scared at all. By the end of our pool time, he let me dunk him several times , and came up smiling. He also would put his feet behind him and kick. 

Bring on summer!!


Before we went to the pool, they had a "picnic" outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment