Monday, June 6, 2011

Danny boy's 17!

Another birthday was had at the D*** house, this goofy guy


is now 17!!!



I guess that explains the five o'clock shadow, that he's quite fond of.


This year has had a lot of firsts for Daniel....

Job...he's a lifeguard.



Girlfriend...I'm probably getting in trouble for typing that.

Breakup from said girlfriend...I'm definitely in trouble for that one.

Time driving by himself. While I'm glad that I don't have to crawl out of bed at 4:30 to take him to practice, I surely do miss the updates on his life that I used to get while driving him.

Sub-minute breastroke time.(58.6)

Taking of the SAT. He even said he thought the math part was easy. Makes me wonder if he's really my son??

Paid band gig. He plays drums and bass in the band, "Far Better Things"

So many firsts, and many more to come. We are quite proud of our Danny Aaron! He's a fine, upstanding, Lord loving, young man!

Happy Birthday, Daniel! We love you to the moon and back!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Daniel! Our family thinks you are pretty terrific too!

    ReplyDelete