Sunday, October 18, 2009

At least she is listening


On the ride home from church last Sunday, Abbey kept saying," Elisha, Elisha" So, I asked her if they talked about Elisha in church. I knew that the closeness in sound with Elijah was intriguing her, so we talked about Elijah and Elisha. We then asked her what they said about Elisha. She replied, "We talked about Elisha and the witch woman." After several attempts to convince her that it couldn't have possibly been a witch they were talking about, and her insisting that it was, I looked at the paper. The title read,"Elisha and the Rich Woman." I tried to explain the difference, but later she was still saying, "Elisha and the witch woman". Well, at least she was paying attention enough to repeat what she thought she had heard!

Believe it or not, this is the result of Abbey eating a peanut butter sandwich. I don't think I've ever had to worry about any of the kids aspirating peanut butter before.

 
Elijah in mid chew, with Anna


Being the nice big sister

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It was great to see your comment on my blog! It looks like Elijah is doing well! We are doing fine and I'm loving staying at home with Caroline. I'll make sure that I follow your blog. It was very nice to meet you in Guangzhou.

    Blessings,
    Chris Lessly and Caroline

    ReplyDelete